Golf Membership at Bovey Castle
Junior membership (parent/s must be full golf member/s):
0-17 years: £135
18-21 years: £295
- Unlimited access to the golf course
- Guest green fees: £25 (maximum 3 guests any one visit)
- Eligible for golf competitions and social events
- 15% discount on food and beverage
(No access to leisure facilities, i.e. tennis, croquet, pool, gym or outdoor activities)
Second Club Golf Membership
Guest green fees £25 (maximum 3 guests any one visit)
Membership is by invitation only. Bovey castle reserves the right to decline to offer Second Club membership to any individual.
In order to be eligible as a 'Second Club' member, the applicant must provide Bovey Castle with details of their first nominated club, at which a handicap certificate must be held. The first nominated club must also have a membership structure whereby fees are payable purely on an annual basis.
The applicant must live outside a 15 mile radius of Bovey Castle.
Annual dues (per nominee with a minimum of 4 nominees):
- Membership benefits are extended to spouse/partner only
- 20% discount on all expenditure (excluding merchandise and golf lessons)
- May host one private invitational golf tournament each year
- Guest green fees £25 (maximum 3 guests any one visit)
Any one guest of member (non-resident) may use the leisure facilities for a maximum of 4 occasions per year (£10 charge per guest, per visit)