The golf experience at Bovey Castle has been adjusted to ensure compliance with government guidance. The full code of conduct is detailed below:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Course Access and Booking
To access the course, a player must:
- Comply with Government Guidance at all times.
- Not be in self-isolation or displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Be an active member whose subscription has been paid in full.
- Have made a booking by calling or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have provided a telephone number and email address.
- No food or drink is currently available.
- The changing rooms have now re-opened.
- The pro shop will operate a one-way system, social distancing guidelines must be followed and face coverings must be worn.
During your round
- There will be 10 minute intervals between tee times, with a maximum of four players permitted at one tee time
- Please do not pick up another player’s club or ball, or make contact with their golf bag or trolley
- Do not pick up stray balls
- The Halfway House and benches around the course will remain open where hand sanitiser will be available in the golf shop.
After your round
- We recommend that guests should stay socially distanced from others in indoor spaces.
We will review this new code of conduct on a weekly basis and make any amendments we feel are appropriate to ensure your continued safety.