Prices from £399.00 per room per night
(Based on a midweek escape for 2 people, sharing a Classic Room)
Rediscover your Zen and reset your equilibrium with a well-being break at Bovey Castle. Surrounded by nature, Dartmoor truly is the perfect setting for wellness and self-care.
We’ll be treating you to a 25-minute spa treatment at the Elan Spa, along with complimentary ESPA products from their ‘Restful’ range, promoting good sleep and restoration.
Unwind with a dip in the pool, where you can experience panoramic views of the stunning moorland countryside. There is also a steam room and sauna, with towels and robes provided.
Sleep should come easily in the comfort of a 5* hotel room. When you awake, join us for an energising cooked or continental breakfast. You can also help yourself to a variety of cereals and freshly cooked pastries.
There are plenty of ways to experience the great outdoors too, embracing the fresh air and boosting your mental and physical well-being. We have many wonderful walking routes, outdoor pursuits, and activities to try, including tennis and boules. Plus, we’re based within easy reach of the rolling moors, where you can explore all the natural wonders that Dartmoor National Park has to offer.
What’s more, if you place your booking during the month of January, you’ll also receive 10% off any of our paid activities during your stay.
Start your 2023 off right. Relax and reset at Bovey Castle!
Your Relax & Reset Hotel Retreat Offer Package
The Relax & Reset retreat package includes:
- A Classic Room to sleep 2 with Breakfast included
- A 25-minute Elan Spa treatment each
- ESPA Restful Pulse Point Oil and Pillow Mist
- Unlimited use of the spa’s pool, steam room and sauna facilities
- Many wonderful free and purchasable activities including falconry displays, tennis, and more
- 10% ‘Early Bird’ discount on any paid activities when you book during January 2023
* T&Cs apply valid until 31st March 2023, please book treatment and studio times on booking. Offer subject to availability.
Not available during peak times, including valentine’s day and Mother’s Day.