New Year's Break on Dartmoor
A New Year’s Eve break at Bovey Castle in Devon brims with the decadent glamour and excitement that surrounds the last night of the year – culminating in a dramatic fireworks display over the country estate.
- Newly refurbished country house hotel
- 275 acre private estate overlooking Dartmoor
- 60 designer bedrooms and 22 luxury lodges
- Luxurious spa
- Range of activities and country pursuits
- Children’s activities and playroom
Inclusive New Year’s Break
Arrive in time for lunch on 30th December, then settle into your room and explore all that Bovey has to offer, including the fabulous spa. We’ll be serving afternoon tea in the Cathedral Room with activities and supervision available for the children. In the evening get the party started with whisky and cocktail tasting, followed by a three-course dinner in the Great Western Restaurant.
After breakfast on New Year’s Eve choose from a host of activities on the castle’s estate including a falconry display, scavenger hunt, golf tournament and guided walk. A light lunch is followed by our famous cider and sloe gin making class, before trying your hand at ferret racing or ‘nearest the pin’.
Celebrate in Style
Without doubt, the highlight of our New Year’s break is the magnificent five-course gala dinner. Dress for the occasion and enjoy a Champagne reception accompanied by a piper, then dance the night away to a live band before fireworks light up the sky at midnight. On New Year’s Day tuck into a leisurely full English breakfast before you head home.
To book your UK New Year 2017 break at Bovey Castle, Devon, please call reservations on 01647 445007, or book online.
- Bovey Castle Christmas Brochure 2017
- Eden Hotel Collection Christmas Brochure 2017
- Menu - Christmas Day Lunch Smith's Brasserie 2017
- Menu - New Years Eve Smith's Brasserie 2017
- Menu - Smith's Brasserie Festive Dining 2017
Adobe Reader is required to open PDFs, you can download it for free from Adobe.