Corporate Off Road Experience Days at Bovey Castle
The Off Road Experience at Bovey Castle is a thrill seekers dream that will get your heart pumping – the perfect team building experience for corporate days and incentives.
Our corporate days include:
- Use of the off road track and our fleet of Land Rovers for a half or full day
- Refreshments on arrival
- Meeting and greet with our experience instructors
- Safety briefing
- Off-road driving for each person under instruction around the off road track. Includes scoring based on driving technique, gear changes, throttle and clutch control and awareness of track conditions.
- Competitive skills challenge
- Presentation of certificates to group and individual winners with refreshments (trophies can be arranged)
- Groups will be split into teams (size dependent)
Our off road experience corporate days can also be tailored to incorporate meetings in our hotel conference facilities, or why not add additional activities available at Bovey Castle to create your perfect corporate package.
Corporate prices start from £100 per delegate, based on an hour & a half event with a minimum of 8 people.
Other corporate group rates and prices are available on request.
Exclusive Track Hire
The off road track can also be hired on a track only basis when using your own vehicles:
Full day track hire - £1,000 + VAT.
Half day track hire - £600 + VAT.
To book, or to find out more about corporate days at the Off Road Experience at Bovey Castle, please call our events team on 01647 445098
All our onsite activities encourage team building, testing group communication, skills and the ability to overcome obstacles.
Onsite activities that can be added include: Woodland Challenge, Survival Skills, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Falconry, Archery & Air Rifle Shooting, Cider & Sloe Gin Making, Golf Nearest The Pin, Target Fly Fishing and Golf Putting.
Full details on our Corporate Events can be found in the Bovey Castle Conference Pack.